This qualification provides high level information and communications technology (ICT), process improvement and business skills and knowledge to enable an individual to be effective in senior ICT roles within organisations. The qualification builds on a base core of management competencies, with specialist and general elective choices to suit particular ICT and business needs, especially in the areas of knowledge management and systems development.CRICOS PROGRAM CODES: 096322K
Entry RequirementsInternational Students
- 18 years or over
- Basic computer skills
- Meet all Student Visa requirements, including
- Year 11 – 12 academic education or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) or English proficiency
|Total Course Fees||$15,200|
|Enrolment Fees||$200 (non-refundable)|
Course Delivery International Students90 weeks classroom delivery, depending on intake (includes a maximum of 12 weeks holiday). Students must attend minimum 20 hours class time per week as part of your Student Visa requirements.
- Classroom based training sessions to develop the knowledge and theoretical understandings required to undertake IT based work and work within a potentially highly regulated industry (subject to vocational direction), and prepare for and practice dealing with situations that arise in a technical programs.
- Practical training and workshops in simulated IT environments allowing for training, practice and assessment to occur in an appropriate environment (Taking SHIC as simulated environment).
- Telephone support
- Using a variety of presentation methods such as utilising current technology for visual displays (visual), explaining the content verbally or in writing, as well as either distributing notes, or referring to reading materials (verbal, auditory);
- A participatory, contributions oriented approach to learning that recognises students as potential creators of new knowledge products and contributors to the total learning and assessment process.
- Teaching theoretical material by first presenting problems and case studies that relate to the theory (sensing, inductive, global);
- Trainers concerned with creating experiences and contexts that make the student willing and able to learn (readiness);
- Designed to facilitate extrapolation and or fill in the gaps (going beyond the information given).
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)If you think you may be eligible to apply for RPL, please contact the college to discuss.
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|ICTICT608||Interact with clients on a business level|
|ICTICT610||Manage copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment|
|ICTPMG609||Plan and direct complex ICT projects|
|ICTSUS601||Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects|
|ICTDBS501||Monitor and improve knowledge management system|
|ICTDBS602||Develop a knowledge management strategy
|ICTICT602||Develop contracts and manage contracted performance
|ICTSAS601||Implement change management processes
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement
|ICTDBS603||Determine suitability of database functionality and scalability
|ICTICT604||Identify and implement business innovation
|ICTPRG602||Manage the development of technical solutions from business specifications
|ICTSAD602||Conduct knowledge audits
|ICTNWK601||Design and implement a security system|