(Elementary to Upper-Intermediate)
General English is an ideal way to learn to use English effectively in an everyday environment. Sacred Heart International College offers 4 levels of General English with all levels carefully designed to cover the macro-skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing as well as grammar and pronunciation practice.
Students find they progress in a fast and enjoyable manner. Lessons are of the highest quality which makes them both interesting and productive.
- For course packages or re-enrolment, the registration fee is payable only once.
- These fees are indicative and are subject to change at the time of enrolment.
This course provides students with the opportunity to master the language skills for working and living in Australia. Students get the opportunity to learn English in Melbourne at an English language school with a reputation for practical activities, applied learning and outstanding results.
The minimum age of the student should be 18 years old or above. There are no pre-requisite requirements for individual units of competency.
The minimum age of the student should be 18 years old or above.
- Enrolment Fee: AUD$200 (non-refundable)
- Material Fee: AUD$1,500
- Tuition Fees: AUD$13,000
- Fees include all material costs and learning resources.
50 weeks of total course duration (44 weeks classroom delivery + maximum 6 weeks of holidays) @ 20 hours per week made up of:
- 16 hours teacher-led classroom delivery
- 4 hours computer lab work with tutorial support. During this time students complete activities using the support program MyEnglishLab
- Minimum 4 hours independent reading, study and/or project work.
- Distance learning is not available.
- Day, evening and weekend classes available
- Classroom with active involvement of all participants
- English language text with easy to understand activities
- Computer lab with tutorial support
- Bilingual support
- Culturally sensitive to learners needs
Portfolio, reading activities, writing activities, questions, role play, learning plan, interview, research, computer tasks, presentation.