Sacred Heart International College is a well-established, thriving independent Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a CRICOS provider.
We specialise in providing training and assessment for Business, Leadership & Management, Human Resources, Accounting, Information Technology and General English qualifications.
An excellent opportunity exists for Trainers & Assessors to join our dedicated and professional team based in Melbourne CBD.
We are currently hiring Trainers & Assessors for all levels of Information Technology, Business, Leadership & Management and Human Resources. Applications for Trainers & Assessors in other courses areal so welcome.
Key Responsabilities include:
- Conduct training sessions
- Facilitate and monitor students’ learning and assessments (as required)
- Assess students and provide constructive and timely feedback
- Participate in, and contribute to assessment validation
- Maintain, modify and or develop learning resources, session plans and assessment tools as required
- Carrying out assessments
- Student support
- Reporting to the Training Manager
Trainers/Assessors must have current industry experience, TAE40110 (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment) and formal qualifications in the areas they are supporting.
Qualifications that will be delivered and assessed:
- ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT60115 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
- BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- General English
You will hold the above qualifications (or similar), however candidates with suitable vocational experience and a commitment to gain the necessary qualification/s may be considered.
You will need to be capable of working both autonomously and effectively as a member of the team as required.
You will bring your passion for the course you are teaching, relevant industry experience and your creativity and professionalism to your training role.
- A Bachelor of Education with a TESOL major or equivalent which includes a practicum of at least 60 hours; or
- Bachelor degree plus postgraduate TESOL qualification of at least 100 contact hours including a practicum
- An attractive salary, commensurate with your qualifications and experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional organisation focused on providing quality service
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – please email your current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining your suitability for this position.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.